sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2012

I can't even speak, Do you even know How you make me weak?

Agora sou só um anjinho machucado, resolvi me calar, me fechar mais uma vez. Creio que não muitos sentiram  essa perda, mas os meus necessários sim... Por favor ...



The slightest words you've said Have all gone to my head I hear angels sing, in your voice When you pull me close Feelings I've never  nown They mean everything And leave me no choice  Light on my heart Light on my feet Light in your eyes I can't even speak Do you  ven know  How you make me weak I'm a lightweight better be careful what you say With every word I'm blown away You're in control  if my heart  I'm a lightweight easy to fall easy to break With every move my whole world shakes Keep me from fallin' apart  Make a  romise please You'll always be in reach Just in case I need You there when I call (here when I call) This is all so new Seems to good  to be true Could this really be A safe place to fall  Light on my heart Light on my feet Light in your eyes I can't even speak Do you even  now How you make me weak Oh ohhh  I'm a lightweight better be careful what you say With every word I'm blown away You're in  ontrol of my heart   I'm a lightweight easy to fall easy to break With every move my whole world shakes Keep me from falling  Down  rowned in your love It's almost all too much Handle with care Say you'll be there  I'm a lightweight better be careful what you say With  every word I'm blown away  You're in control of my heart  I'm a lightweight easy to fall easy to break With every move my whole world hakes Keep me from falling apart  Keep me from falling apart Keep me from falling apart  Oh ohhh Falling apart ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe o seu comentário aqui! Leio todos com muito carinho e respondo assim que puder, ok? O maior orgulho de uma blogueira é ver que seus seguidores gostam do que ela faz! ♥